Mobile Medical Shelter
Our long-standing relationship with Zumro Air Shelters (since 2007) allows us to provide our customers several different configurations of medical response shelters. These units literally inflate in a matter of minutes and with Zumro’s patented air beam system provide a very sturdy structure that can be configured in several different formats for multiple healthcare applications.
Some of the benefits and features provided by these units are:
- Mobile generator power for the shelter and all the associated equipment including LED lighting
- HVAC to heat or cool the units
- Divider curtains and doors for separation and privacy
- HAZMAT units with a water filtration system
- Bunk beds for sleeping quarters
- Dressing and changing rooms
- Storage space for medical supplies
- Refrigeration units for temporary morgue setup
Once network connectivity has been established, there are several other applications that CCS can be deploy for our customers:
- RFID scanners for patient and inventory tracking
- Thermal imaging cameras and software to check body temperatures
- Video surveillance cameras for security around medical center
- Hosted VoIP and SIP phones for office style desk phones
- Portable radios and repeaters for land mobile radio service
- Mutualink for collaboration with other First Responders
- Video conferencing equipment
- Smart phones and devices enabled with FirstNet SIMs
- Additional LTE routers for expanded network access
- Portable toilets
- Mobile PSAP – 911 Center
- Hand washing and sanitation stations
- Mobile electronic signage to provide directions to patients
In many instances these mobile medical units or field hospitals may be set up in locations to far from the main hospital or building to connect to a land-based network. CCS can provide a PERC kit which will provide a dual sim LTE router with FirstNet capabilities, a mobile WiFi hot spot, an iDirect satellite modem in the event there is no LTE coverage, and POE ports for hard wired data connectivity. This PERC unit will allow the local First Responders to use their cell phones, check email, get on the internet, and perform any other data or voice related applications that require a secure network connection.
This MERC package combined with the shelter provides us a response package that can be fully deployed in less than 30 minutes anywhere we need it!
The MERC Lite satellite trailer worked perfectly during our 3 day response. The generator provided continuous power allowing us to stay in constant contact with the responding Guardsmen.
The MERC Lite satellite trailers worked great during our support of the relief efforts providing mobile communications, a climate controlled shelter, and lighting for night time operations.