You might be surprised to hear that, recently, portable air shelters have grown in demand.
You’re probably thinking: when would you ever need a portable air shelter? If so, you’re in the right place, because we’re answering that very question here in this article.
Let’s dive in!
When Would You Need a Portable Air Shelter?
There are many occasions where a portable air shelter is necessary, for example:
- Hospitals and medical centers frequently need extra space. For instance, when an infectious disease like Covid-19 strikes, an emergency medical tent provides a place to test and screen staff and patients, and store medical equipment.
- Treating heat-related illnesses. Portable air shelters provide a place to treat victims of heat-related ailments, typically, construction workers.
- Portable air shelters make accessible check-in sites and waiting rooms.
- Isolation spaces. Portable air shelters provide a safe area for those needing to isolate themselves away from the general population.
- Protection from threats and attacks. The military frequently uses portable air shelters to help keep troops safe from enemy attack.
As you can see, portable air shelters are more versatile than you might think. So, for the remaining part of this article, we’re going to unpick the five main reasons why having a portable air shelter at your fingertips is a considerable advantage…
Portable air shelters tend to be highly durable. This is mostly because they’re made out of weather-resistant cotton. Plus, portable air shelters are waterproof and boast a strong resistance to the wind. They’re designed to withstand extreme situations, so rest assured, your shelter should last for years to come.
‘One size fits all’ certainly doesn’t apply to portable air shelters; as mentioned above, they come in handy for a variety of uses.
- Health care – medical practices
- Base operations
…just to name a few.
3. They’re Functional
You can modify an air shelter to suit your needs. Plus, you can take it down and relocate it to a different location quickly. Wherever you need, you can take it. In fact, you can take some of these shelters down in as little as 90 seconds! You’ll struggle to find anything similar that you can dismantle faster.
As such, you can use your time more productively…rather than spending hours putting up and taking down your shelter. After all, the age-old adage is true: time is money. The more time you waste, the fewer customers, clients, and patients you could be seeing!
4. They’re Cost-Effective
Using a temporary air shelter is a wise choice, especially if you’re on a budget. Portable air shelters are near-on always less expensive than other kinds of semi-permanent structures.
Want to Learn More About Portable Air Shelters?
So, now you know a bit more about portable shelters. We hope this article was helpful! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and contact us, and we’ll be more than happy to help.