Spent the morning training a great group of Police officers from Baytown, TX Police Dept. on their new MERC-LPR trailers. The City purchased three units that are equipped with two Motorola Vigilant LPR cameras, two Motorola Avigilon mast mounted PTZ cameras, and two trailer body mounted Motorola Avigilon fisheye cameras. Two 365 watt solar panels and a Cummins Onan 5K diesel generator provide power to the unit and a Pepwave dual sim LTE router provides network connectivity from both AT&T FirstNet and Verizon Wireless. These units will help officers more quickly identify any known criminals and serve as a deterrent for any potential criminal activity in the City. CCS really appreciates their choice to use us for this very important project.
- How Mobile Crime Labs Empower Investigators and Technicians
- CCS increases our focus on LEO satellite offers combined with our PERC Go kits
- FEMA Daily Operations Briefing: How to Read These Reports
- Natural Disasters Are Increasing—Are You Prepared to Offer Aid?
- Mobile Command exercise in alexandria, la